Monday 2 June 2014

Favourite fairy transformations! Part 1

WCD and unadinoiwinx have share there favourite fairy transformations so I thought I would share mine aswell.

Magic winx/charmix

Favourite: bloom: I love this shade of blue on bloom, i also really Love her wings and the crown completes the outfit in my opinion, overall it's cute!

Second favourite: Stella's most simple look yet, but it really suits her, plus I love her boots!

Shout out:Galatea: I'm pretty certain she's a charmix fairy, either way she looks gorgeous! But like I said, I don't really know if she is a charmix fairy, silly reason but oh well

Original charmix: favourite:Musa: charmix is my least favourite transformation, but I really like how Musa looks with hers, mostly because I really like how her accessory looks like an old music player!
Second favourite:flora she looks so cute with her little purse! only thing it's not my favourite shade of pink, but other than that it is really cute!
 Secondary fairys: favourite: Miele:
She sure has come a long way, and she looks so cute, like a little ballerina! But she also looks tougher than she looks :)
  Second favourite: daphne: I wasn't sure about her colour scheme at first but looking at it closer, I really love it! I'm just not sure about the pink in her hair, but other than that she looks great!


Stay tuned for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment