Thursday 20 June 2013

no love for musa and tecna?!?!????!

I'm probably exagurating but I've noticed nick and rainbow have not been featuring musa and tecna lately (and I mean really alot!) don't believe me well heres proof!


-dolls:musa and tecna's jakks dolls have been pretty hard to find,not onlly that but musa and tecna harmonix dolls are suposed to be exculsive's,but when are they coming out?!? jakks said that they'd be avalable in may but "hey! suprise! were dolaying them!

-screentime: the screentime with theese two has been very little,ever since after the winx found tecna in season 3,her and musa have had barely any screen time :(

-merchandise:same with the dolls,musa and tecna haven't even really been in any merchandise at all! its mostly just Bloom,Flora,Stella and now aisha!

-maskot's:as OP from una di noi calls it, tecna and musa have not been "maskots" sure there's maybe one comic cover or two from the viz media books,but musa and tecna have been on no posters or ads or anything that I know of unless its a crupe picture


wich brings me to my final question,why so little things and why theese two,I know nick and rainbow have trying to make a crupe between musa,tecna and flora but still after that "hey look a winx bag with all the winx characters except musa and tecna!!!" why????? I get that there not the most popular characters (well with rainbow and nick's opion atleast) but come on its called winx club! not bloom,flora,stella and aisha club!.

Question why do you think musa and tecna aren't "that popular" and what would you do to make them have more screentime,merchandise,ec.

No comments:

Post a Comment