Friday 8 March 2013

Minnie REVIEW!: season 5 episode 16 eclipes (FAIL?!?!)


Sorry guys no pictures for now ;( I'm going to make this review really quick and also I'm not going into full deatail and just say what I thought while watching the epispde
  • I think I'LL liked last weeks episode a bit better but this was still awesome
  • I think I was right when I said the 3D looked diffremt I mean really! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEND TO THE SELKIES!!!!???!!!??!!!
  • I swear tritanus was onlly in one scene! Weird...
  • YAY! finally a character besides bloom that can do an full on super attack!
  • awe poor stella :(
  • wow raidus,just wow!
I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to end it here I'm tired see you soon though with my first doll review of...... *goes to bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment