Saturday 9 March 2013

kinder egg suprise: winx sirenix mini figures!

hey guys sorry about my last post but don't worry I shall never do a post that bad ever again!
anyways,to make my blog a bit more intressting I've decided to do winx news all around the world! (maybe) so while browsing google images for some new winx doll pictures by jakks (and I found nothing btw) I came across this!:

pretty sure this is an ad from itally since I think there the onlly countrie who have winx minnie figures and stuff in there kinder suprise (why can't the uk have kinder toys like this! I mean really all we get is random toys that are no use to me! booo!)  I think there pretty cool and either its just the pictur,but I think you press a small buton to make the wings flap up and down, you know kinda like the witty toys harmonix dolls wings.
mmm! now I want a kinder egg :P

No comments:

Post a Comment